Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Return From A Long Hiatus

Dear lovely readers,

I want to first apologize for the extremely long hiatus that I have been on. This summer has been such a crazy, hectic one that you will hear all about in a future post. There are a few important details that I need to cover in this post, so let’s get started

#1. The Blog Series

                I have not forgotten about the Q&A series. There are still more posts to come, and I will try to get them posted as soon as I possibly can. Please watch for those updates.

#2. The Contest

                Unfortunately, very few people participated in the contest, and so there were no winners. There might be another contest in the future, but until then, keep spreading the word about the blog.

#3. Back-to-school

                We have reached the lovely time of year where summer is winding down and millions of people are returning to the classroom. Keep your eyes peeled for some back-to-school content coming your way.

                That’s all for now. You can expect content from me as early as the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment