Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A new Beginning

So, if you've been following this blog from the start, you will know that it started about two and a half months ago on a facebook page with  the same name.  While Facebook is a good way to reach a large  amount of people, it has its limitations.  With my discovery of blogger.com, posting content is more accessible than ever before.  This is important to me because my blindness requires me to have nonvisual access to websites.

Whether you've been following from the start or just randomly clicked on this link, you are probably wondering what this blog is about.  The title doesn't really give any specifics on what will be covered on these virtual pages.  The simple answer is, that's the point.  This blog is a hodge-podge of things.  You can find anything from dog care tips, to college survival guides  to disability issues.  Giving the blog a defined category would only limit its potential, and that's something that I would like to avoid at all costs.

However, if that wasn't a good enough answer for you, I can tell you what kind of content you will encounter.  Of course, their will be written blog material.  Most of it will be produced by me, but I hope to have guest bloggers on here as well who can offer a bit of insight.  I also am friends with some wickedly-good artists, and I hope to have some of their art on here.  You can also expect videos from time to time, and even podcasts.  in this way, there will be something for everyone to enjoy.


Within a few days, I will be uploading previous posts to this site as well as having a brand-new post up.  Please be patient with me as I am also packing up and heading home for the summer, but my plan is to have everything up by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment